Implementing Process Safety Leadership is a two part programme designed to support Major Accident Hazard organisations to improve or accelerate the implementation of their Process Safety Leadership principles.
Aimed at past delegates from our Process Safety Leadership and Process Safety Management Foundations courses or those well on the journey, this programme will help you to take stock of how well you are currently implementing Process Safety Management within your organisation, and help you understand how to maximise the impact of your process safety training throughout the workforce.
Focusing on the leadership commitment to process safety and cultural behaviours, the programme will challenge the organisation’s priorities and culminate in an action plan to cover the next 12 months.
- An employee from the organisation will be nominated as the Process Safety Champion, who will then identify delegates for the 2 workshops.
- The workshops approach will be structured around Cogent Skills’ 7 principles of Process Safety Leadership.
- Participants will complete a self-assessment to benchmark the organisation and provide a reference for future reviews.
- The Process Safety Champion and assured delivery partner will meet to take stock of where the organisation is in relation to their Process Safety Leadership implementation.
- Workshop activities will be identified during the meeting to help facilitate improvements for the organisations Process Safety Leadership and culture.
- During the second day workshop the assured delivery partner will meet with the Process Safety Champion and previously identified appropriate employees from the first session.
- The agreed agenda from day 1 will be delivered and carried out with employees to revitalise their approach and help enable improvements in process safety within the place of work.
- The sessions will conclude with the production of action plans to focus the organisation on its journey to consolidate and improve process safety over the next 12 months.
- The Implementing Process Safety programme is a cost effective way to build or enhance a bespoke process safety action plan for your organisation.
- Demonstrate to regulators your commitment to process safety and build stakeholder confidence in your approach.
- Keep up-to-date with best practice and lessons learned.
- Your organisation will make a positive contribution to an ongoing process safety culture.
The learning outcomes will be tailored to each organisation based upon the action plan agreed for the next 12 months, to help the organisation on its ongoing journey to improve its Process Safety Leadership.
For more information please contact us on 0845 607 0140 or email email@example.com