Industrial Placements for Science Students and Graduates
If you are looking for talented young people with the ability to learn fast and inject enthusiasm and energy into your business, hiring an intern or graduate could be the perfect solution.
Our intern and graduate recruitment service is designed to support employers looking to host both industrial placements and shorter internships. We can also help you to fill your graduate job roles.
Our simple approach…
You may receive lots of speculative enquiries about placements and internships, yet taking on a placement student or graduate can seem like one more task that you haven’t really got time for.
- Let us know what you require from a student or graduate and we will advertise your job role
- We will send you a short list of hand-picked candidates
- You decide which candidates you’d like to see and we will arrange interviews and provide feedback
If headcount is a barrier we will employ the candidate on your behalf, taking full responsibility for human resources and payroll.
What are the benefits?
There are many reasons why you should consider offering placements; with the right guidance, providing such opportunities can be very rewarding for employers.
- Access highly skilled and technical members of staff without long-term commitments
- Resource a particular project or skills needed for a fixed timescale
- Create long term links with universities
- Staff development opportunities through student supervision
- Build brand awareness with students and universities for future recruitment
If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact us.