Cogent Skills will be exhibiting & hosting a conference session at the Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring event on the 21st and 22nd November 2018
The Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring event is focused for companies and individuals who are involved with water, wastewater and environmental monitoring.
Cogent Skills will be holding a workshop on both days of the event. Details are below;
Managing your competent workforce - the Proof and the Truth (Time : 11AM - 12PM)
Take time to reflect on how well your organisation is managing the competence of your workforce. Are you looking to improve your current Competence Management System and practices? Whether you are aiming for performance improvements or concerned with demonstrating regulatory compliance, Cogent Skills supports businesses to review, develop and implement robust and sustainable competence management solutions.
Process Safety or Managing Major Accident Hazards – What's the difference? (Time : 2PM - 3PM)
You may be inclined to think that this doesn't apply to you. What does good practice in process safety or major accident hazard management look like? (Not the technical stuff!) How can you make a positive change in the way all your employees proactively contribute to protecting themselves, your assets, your local communities, the environment and your businesses reputation? Find out how Cogent Skills is supporting local businesses and global corporations to create a positive safety culture – Process Safety or Managing Major Accident Hazards – what’s the difference?
If you want to attend this event, find out more and sign up to Cogent Skills workshops click this link
Why visit WWEM?
- Meet with over 150 leading equipment and service suppliers all under one roof
- Attend over 80 seminars to learn about all aspects of water monitoring
- It's free to visit, with free parking and free lunches for all pre-registered visitors
- Attend free training sessions
- Attend industry focused water conferences with talks from leading industry experts to gain valuable knowledge on current legislation,regulation backed up by real life case studies
- Free entry the to The Air Quality and Emissions exhibition
15/03/18 02.51 pm
08/11/18 10.53 am